The Therminator Wort Chiller from Blichmann Engineering is the fastest way to chill your wort to yeast pitching temperatures so your fermentation gets off to a quick, bacteria free start. The Therminator features brazed stainless steel plates for reliable, leak proof performance. The Therminator is super efficient, using less water than other chillers, and still provides high performance chilling even with warmer ground water temperatures. It is capable of chilling 10 gallons of boiling wort to pitching temps in just 5 minutes when using 58ºF cooling water at a flow rate of 5 gallons per minute. Essential equipment for large volume brewers.
Get your fermentation off to a fast, bacteria-free start. Chill your wort to yeast-pitching temperature in a flash with the Therminator. It chills 10 gallons of wort using 58° cooling water (at 5 gallons per minute) in just 5 minutes! It’s the most effective wort chilling device available.
- Chills 10 gallons of wort in 5 minutes (using 58° cooling water at 5 gal/minute flow rate)
- 316 stainless steel plates and fittings, brazed together with pure copper in an oxygen-free furnace
- Eliminates the possibility of leaks unlike a gasket type unit
- Features low-restriction, garden-hose size water inlets and outlets, and 1/2" MPT wort inlets and outlets
- Low restriction allows for use with a gravity feed or a pump
- Can be sanitized by flushing with sanitizer, by boiling or recirculating boiling wort, or by baking in an oven
- Back-flush hose assembly (sold separately) can be used to flush water back through, to clean out unit after use
- Includes stainless mounting bracket and detailed instructions
The Therminator will ship directly from the manufacturer. Please allow a few extra days for delivery.