Some products do not qualify for free shipping and are designated with "Flat Rate Shipping:" in the product detail.
UPS Ground - Estimated Time in Transit
- Free Shipping orders are usually processed the same or next business day from the date that the order was placed.
- Free Shipping is only available to the lower 48 states.
- Free Shipping is only available to physical addresses, and not available to PO Box addresses.
- Free Shipping orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail.
Order must contain $65 worth of qualifying items to ship free. Non-qualifying items may still ship on the same order (and will be charged for shipment).
Individual items with free shipping will be shipped free of charge, if you add additional items to that order that do not include free shipping you will be charged to ship those items.
There is a shipping estimate calculator on the site!
Flat Rate Shipping
Should your order not qualify for free shipping, we have flat rate shipping available for the Lower 48 states only. Flat rate shipping starts at just $3.89 for 4/oz of hops and prices increase based on the weight of the items you purchase, orders will be shipped by either USPS or UPS based on our discretion. If you are out of the Lower 48 email us and we can see what we can do to ship to you. Shipping times (2-5 days) are the time in transit, not the total shipping time. If you need an order in a tight time frame please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
APO/FPO. We will ship to you but please know that the flat rate shipping does not apply to these addresses. We will notify you with update shipping charges if you do place an order. We use USPS flat rate boxes , large boxes can fit ~12# of milled grain and 15# of unmilled.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). All consumables (Hops, Grain, Yeast) are not returnable. If you purchase liquid yeast with or without ice we can not be responsible for the condition in which it arrives.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We do ship internationally. All International shipments are sent via USPS Priority Mail International.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. UPS charges Duty and VAT taxes, USPS typically does not charge for this. We are not responsible for and VAT/Duties incurred when shipping international. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
When ordering from outside the U.S. please note you are responsible for any Duties/Vat or import fees. Most of these can be avoided if using USPS.
- In Stock orders ship within 2-4 business days.
- International shipments are shipped at your own risk. We will not be able to replace items that are damaged in shipment.
- Perishable items are shipped at your own risk. We will not be able to replace any perishable items.
- USPS tracking information will be far less detailed than other carriers.
- Please check with your country's customs laws prior to finalizing an order. It is possible ingredients, yeast, and/or any other items may not be allowed to be imported.
- If an order is rejected at customs and returned to us or returned to us by the carrier for any reason, a refund will not be issued.
- If using a forwarding company, we are not responsible for any missing or damaged items once that company accepts delivery from us.
Local Pickup Options
Two Pickup Options available:
- Compile Order
- Go to Checkout
- Checkout as if you're going to have your order shipped
- Pickup Options are listed under Shipping Options
- Select your pickup location
Pickup in our store at Farmhouse Brewing Supply
Once your order is ready for pickup you'll receive an email to the email address you provided when placing your order .
Pickup at McFarland Liquor:
Location: 4716 Farwell St, McFarland, WI
When selecting this option your order will be available for pickup after 6:30pm on the day you receive an email to the address you provided when placing your order .