Upgrade your home brewery with an innovative, Stainless Steel, Brew Bucket™ Fermenter! You will enjoy many of the benefits of a stainless conical fermenter but at a fraction of the cost and you are going to love how easy it is to use! Made by Ss Brewing Technologies from polished 304 Stainless Steel, the Brew Bucket™ is not only functional it is downright beautiful.
One of the most unique features that stood out is that the Brew Bucket can be stacked during fermentation, even with an airlock attached. We also like the conical bottom that allows trub to settle out in a concentrated space that minimizes the surface area of the trub that is in contact with your beer. The included Patent Pending Rotating Racking Valve is also a brilliantly simple design allowing you to rotate the racking arm inside the Brew Bucket down during fermentation to minimize trub, and later up to get clear beer when racking! Etched Volume Markers on the inside were super handy when filling.
The build quality is really amazing for the price. The lid is strong and the spring loaded lid hatches are solid. The lid includes a removable, molded silicone gasket that ensures an airtight seal. We love an airtight seal so that we can be sure to see the airlock working. The welded on stainless handles make the BrewBucket super easy to move.
Overall: Very functional, easy-to-use, will last a lifetime, and looks amazing. Lets make some beer!
This item is currently out of stock but is available for pre-order. It is expected to be back in stock and ready to ship in late December.
- Certified food grade 304 stainless steel
- 6.95 gallon maximum capacity
- Stackable during ferment
- Easy to clean!
- Stackable for storage
- Carry handles on sides, move when full!
- 17 mm lid hole and included stopper
- Lid hole perfect size for 1/2" ID blow off tubing
- Food grade silicone lid gasket
- Conical bottom to trap trub
- Included 3/8" ball valve with hose barb
- Take gravity samples from bottom ball valve
- Rotatable racking arm
- ETCHED (not painted) gallon & liter markings inside
- 21" H x 13" W product dimensions /approx 12lbs
- Patent pending
Ships from separate warehouse, may not be available in-store