A Feature-Packed Kettle at an Amazing Price!
T.C. kettles were designed to keep pace with the ever-evolving world of brewing technology. The appetite for tri-clamp fittings continues to grow in the homebrewing market as T.C. fermenters and pumps become more affordable and widely available. Tri-clamp fittings, also known as Tri-clover, allow you to make a sanitary connection that is free of nooks and crannies for contaminants to take hold. They are much easier to break down for cleaning compared to threaded connections, and they don’t require Teflon tape to make a watertight seal. T.C. fittings and accessories also give you the distinct advantage of being able to clean in place (CIP), so you don’t need to break down your entire system after every brew day.
With the ball valve hardware pack, you'll have everything you need to use the kettle on Day 1. The advantage of this model is that you're getting a fully functional kettle and the lowest cost. The disadvantage is that ball valves tend to trap a small amount of wort inside them, so you may need to break it down for cleaning in between brew days.
Ball Valve Pack Includes
- 1/2" Ball Valve
- 2 x Tri-Clamps
- 2 x Tri-Clamp Gaskets
- T.C. to 1/2" MPT adapter
- 1/2" MPT x 5/8" Barb
- T.C. End Cap (for plugging thermometer port)
- Teflon Tape
These days homebrewers have a lot of strong choices when it comes to their kettle purchase. BrewBuilt has adopted a modern feature set designed to make the brew day easier. Silicone handle and lid grips help prevent burns. Etched internal volume markings make filling the kettle for mash or boil simple. Welded valve and thermometer ports are leak-free and never require maintenance--no more discovering worn gaskets on brew day. Sealed handle rivets are strong and allow the entire kettle to be filled if necessary. And perhaps best of all, it features the signature BrewBuilt notched lid with a silicone plug that allows the lid to be in place while using immersion chillers or an Ultimate Sparge Arm. These kettles are truly designed for brewing.
- Two welded T.C. couplers for a lifetime of leak free use
- AISI304 Stainless Steel construction for longevity and excellent corrosion resistance
- Stainless handles and rivets for secure lifting
- Silicone coated kettle and lid handles for heat protection
- Lid is designed to conveniently hang from a handle
- 4 mm Tri-Clad Bottom with Aluminum Core heats quickly and disperses heat evenly to prevent scorching
- Induction burner compatible
- 1.0mm (10 & 15 gal) or 1.2mm (20, 30 & 50 gal) thick side walls resist denting
- 1.2:1 height to diameter ratio provides optimal evaporation rate during boiling
- Industry-First notched lid with silicone plug accommodates an immersion chiller or sparge arm
- Internally etched volume markers from top to bottom for easy filling
Ships from separate warehouse, may not be available in-store