CBW® Pale Ale Light
Lovibond : 6.0° (8 °Plato)
• CBW® Pale Ale DME (dry malt extract) is 100% pure malted barley extract made from 100% malt and water
• CBW® Pale Ale DME is produced from 100% Briess Pale Ale Malt, a fully modified high extract, low protein malt that is not just a darker Brewers Malt. The proprietary malting process for Briess Pale Ale Malt involves careful monitoring of the kiln drying process and specialized temperature rests that result in the development of its unique flavor. Briess Pale Ale Malt is produced in the U.S.A. from AMBA/BMBRI recommended 2-Row malting varieties.
• For all-grain brewers, advantages of using extract in a brewhouse include:
• Save time
• Increase capacity/boost productivity
• Extends the brew size by adding malt solids to the wort
• Boost gravity
• Adjust color
• Improve body and head retention
• Briess Malt & Ingredients Company is the only vertically integrated malting company in North America. That means we make our pure malt extracts from our own malt so you are assured of receiving only the fullest flavored, freshest, pure malt extracts for top brewhouse performance.