NEW! Chugger MiniMAX Stainless Head Nano Brewery Pump 115VAC/230V.
This pump must be directly wired, it has a cord but no plug.
- Inlet/Outlet: 1/2" NPT
- 316 Stainless Steel Housing, Teflon Thrust Washer, Clear Silicone O-Ring, Ryton/Teflon Impeller
- Max Flow: 7 GPM (26.5 LPM)
- Max Head: 18.6 FT (5.6 M)
- Max Temp: 250 1/2F (120 1/2C)
- Power: 1/8 HP (.125 HP)
- Electrical: 230V & 115V
- Hz: 50/60
- RPM: 3500
- TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled) Motor
- Motor AMP Rating: Full Load Amps (FLA)
- Motor Only: 1.4 Amps
- Motor and Pump: 2.0 Amps
- Materials are FDA Food Compliant
- Components are UL Recognized
- Chugger Max contains sealed bearings. No oil necessary.
Limited Warranty: Chugger Pumps are warranted only against defects in workmanship for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. DO NOT RUN THE PUMP DRY, it will not be covered under warranty. A squealing sound is a warning you are running the pump with no fluid. POWER OFF IMMEDIATELY!!! Do not plumb inlet tubing or connections with less than 1/2" full port fittings. This will result in cavitation and problems with your pump.