FEATURES & BENEFITS
- CBW® Sparkling Amber DME (dry malt extract) is 100% pure malted barley extract made from 100% malt and water
- CBW® Sparkling Amber DME is a brewing grade malt extract made from only the finest brewing grade base and specialty malts that has been special processed to create a clean, intense malt flavor and caramel-like sweetness.
Advantages of using extract in a brewhouse include:
- Save time
- Increase capacity/boost productivity
- Extends the brew size by adding malt solids to the wort
- Boost gravity
- Adjust color
- Improve body and head retention
- Briess Malt & Ingredients Company is the only vertically integrated malting company in North America. That means we make our pure malt extracts from our own malt so you are assured of receiving only the fullest flavored, freshest, pure malt extracts for top brewhouse performance.
- The intensity and purity of flavor make CBW® Sparkling Amber the extract to use in applications where malt is a dominant part of the flavor system, or where a high malt intensity is desired at low usage levels
- 100% Proprietary Malt Blend & Water
- Intense Malty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This product used as a late addition kicks the ABV of a Baltic Porter over 7. Good option if using a small mash tun.